Join the Masters
The criteria for entering a Master Hunter qualifying harvest are:
- Registered species must be harvested in Manitoba in accordance with provincial hunting regulations and during scheduled hunting seasons.
- Hunters must submit an “in the field” photo of their harvest for all applications. A second photo of the harvest must include proof of a current Manitoba hunting license or equivalent.
- Please note that photos must be taken without the presence of blood and must capture a respectful and quality presentation of your harvest. All photos provided will become the property of Travel Manitoba and may be used for publishing on the web site, social media sites, or promotional print materials.
- Qualifying species applications must be submitted online via the Master Hunter website, or emailed to email@example.com
- Travel Manitoba will be the sole and final judge as to the acceptance of entries, and reserves the right to request additional information and requirements as may be deemed necessary in the best interest of the program.
- There are no timelines associated with achieving Master Hunter Awards.
Make it a practice to keep a camera ready for all hunting experiences and successful harvests!